Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

First Chudai story by Antarvasna in Hindi!

Indian sex hindi sex chudai introversion lust this is my first sexual experience. As for her real name, I cannot say it here, but for the sake of name, I call her Priya in the Antarvasna Hindi Chudai story


Six years from today, the story will be six years old. A woman named Priya came to live in my neighborhood. Her age was 26-24-28, and she looked very sexy. She was calm and collected.I immediately fell in love with her. However, I did not dare speak to him. She looked very sexy and I could feel my cock saluting her if I saw him. 

While walking down his side of the road (I will never forget that day), he grabbed my hand. There was a flow of electricity flowing through me. He has expressed his love for me. Then we started seeing each other, and then one day he received a call that no one was at home. I sneaked into his room. I grabbed him as soon as he returned from locking the door, kissed him hard, and then locked my lips. I was kissing him while pressing my lips. His voice was loud. She said, they will do everything, let's go in. I picked her up and threw her on the bed as we entered her bedroom inside. I then climbed on top of it. I kissed her lips and began drinking. He was also supporting me fully. 

I took off his top in an instant. and wow, I lost. She wore a pink bra that I gave her as a birthday present. She had little boobs that drove me crazy. She had little boobs that drove me crazy. I unhooked her bra and unhooked her breasts. I placed my fist on her open breasts and lightly pressed her vagina. The voice came from her lips with a heart full of love. Sometimes sucking the left breast, sometimes the right. breast and sometimes the right. breast, sometimes the right. My lauda paint was tearing. She got scared when I touched her left hand to my son, and she began talking. I have never done this before. As soon as I heard that, I flew into the air. I removed her salwar and pantyhose at the same time.

I went crazy when I saw her pussy. Eventually, she began rubbing her pussy with her fingertips and moaning very loudly, through which she reached her pussy and started licking it with her tongue. I really enjoyed licking her pussy. Adding salty water, and the lust aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and lust can make oral sex in a short time, so I took off my pants, threw them aside, and told him to suck my cock. All of this was visible in the blue picture. I felt like I was in heaven. It was so much fun. I felt like I was going to get rid of it, so I separated her from my load and rubbed my pussy with hers. Skikaria begins to erupt from the mouth. A painful ahhhh emitted from her mouth as soon as I pushed. Afterward, I paused for a moment, placed the load on her ass, and kissed her lips. Then I started pressing her tits. 

I stopped for a bit, and after he calmed down a bit, I blew my entire 7-inch hard hit onto his Got pussy. When I started hitting lightly, that too became a little normal, and my ass started waking up and responding to my shaking. She moaned. After about 10 minutes, I broke down. A few minutes later, he fell again. While we rested, I knelt on her fair arm, sucking her vagina until my lauda stood up again. I told her to come in dog fashion. I told her to come in dog fashion. For about 30 minutes, I cheered him on. I kept all my water in her fist and lay on it. After dressing, we went to my house. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments